For the adventure part of this… visit this blog post.
Kaylia’s Version of Tuna Noodle Casserole
2 cups elbow pasta
1 can Campbell’s Cream of Celery Soup
1 can tuna (small)
1 small package cream cheese (8 oz)
½ teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon dry mustard
¼ cup milk
¼ cup minced onions
½ cup slivered almonds
2 Tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 375. Cook pasta.
2. Mix cream of celery, softened cream cheese, and milk until smooth. (Feel no shame in using a mixer)
3. Add drained tuna, garlic, dry mustard and onion.
4. Place pasta in casserole dish and then add mixture. Mix well and flatten.
5. Melt butter and mix almonds into the butter. Spread mixture over top of casserole.
6. Bake for 45 minutes. Goes well with steamed veggies.