Del (who writes a lovely blog over at My Relish and who comments here as Superrelish) has tagged me in a meme.
And unlike that other time I was tagged, I am actually going to do this one in a somewhat timely manner.
(Ahhh Dawn, I haven’t forgotten you, I just get too involved when doing your meme…)
So, here goes.
To do list (i.e. “the rules”):
1. Mention the person who tagged me. (Check!)
2. Complete the list of 8’s. (Doing that now)
3. Tag 8 bloggers & tell them I tagged them. (this will be hard, but I’ll give it a go)
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1.Re-Learning How to Cook
2.Seeing Matthew when he gets back from the field
3.Attending 4 book club meetings in the span of 8 days.
4.Getting paid tomorrow
5.Being published later this year.
6.Seeing my Grandma in July (crosses fingers)
7.Going on another international trip with Matthew in the fall
8.Paying off my credit card debt
Eight things I did on Monday
1. Slept in an extra hour (thanks to the ride from Matthew)
2. Got a pleasant surprise in the mail
3. Received a compliment that made me blush
4. Finished reading “Loving Frank”
5. Started reading “Animal Vegetable, Mineral
6. Spent an hour trying to watch the “Tonight Show with Conan”
7. Ate breakfast and lunch
8. Bought shampoo, conditioner, and birth control
Eight things I wish I could do:
3.Process information faster
4.Get by with only 4 hours of sleep
5.Find a way to connect with certain people
6.Write book reviews or blogs for a living
7.Speak flawless Italian
8.Adequately show my gratitude to those who have blessed my life.
Eight shows I watch:
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock
6. Rescue Me
7. Random things on Hulu that spark my interest
8. Doll House
Eight favorite fruits:
Eight places I’d like to travel:
2. New York City
3. England ( London and beyond)
Eight places I’ve lived:
People I’ve tagged:
Actually I am not going to tag anyone because I don’t many people who do meme things.. so EVERYONE consider yourself tagged… just let me know if you did it 🙂
Ok Del … there you go…